Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thea Vidale

0 comments
Thea Vidale: Although I'm not a big fan of wrestling my two kiddies love to watch it. They recently attended a wrestling match at Houston's Toyota Center and had a great time.

They put it in the category of fun family entertainment. I don't see the fascination, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Thea Vidale on there as "Momma Benjamin".

She made her debut on World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in 2006 as the mother of wrestler Shelton Benjamin. My kiddies told me about a match where Shelton Benjamin was up against Big Show and Thea Vidale, aka Momma Benjamin, showed up and fainted after being screamed at by Big Show.

Thea Vidale began her comedy career by doing stand-up gigs in clubs in her hometown of Washington, DC. She is also an actress who has appeared on Ellen, The Drew Carey Show, and My Wife and Kids.

I remember her from a comedy sitcom where she played a mother to three kids, one of whom was a very young Brandy, who went on to achieve superstardom in TV and music.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment