Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sarah Silver

0 comments
She left him heartbroken after ending their marriage, but now LeAnn Rimes' ex husband Dean Sheremet is moving on.
The 29-year-old back-up dancer is engaged to fashion photographer Sarah Silver.
And the country singer was among the first to congratulate the pair.
Rimes, 28 took to her Twitter account to write: 'Congrats to @deansheremet and @sarah_silver on your engagement!
'A little birdie told me the happy news last night. Best Wishes for a life full of happiness.'
Rimes admitted to cheating on Dean with Cibrian after they met on the set of the Lifetime television movie Northern Lights back in 2008. Rimes' and Sheremet's divorce was finalised in June.

Controversial couple: LeAnn Rimes in September with her boyfriend Eddie Cibrian
He said he was 'blindsided and shocked' by the split.
Of his new relationship, Dean says: 'Sarah is amazing, and I didn't realise what I was missing and how much of myself was being neglected. I am very fulfilled in my life and work. It's a grounding feeling.'
Today Rimes responded to fans on Twitter who questioned if her good wishes were genuine.
'I'm really happy for their happiness. It's amazing to have that,' she responded to one fan. 'I mean it! I'm really happy for them,' she told another.
Sheremet  proposed to Silver in their New York apartment on Friday while, 'they were having a nice morning together,' reports US Weekly. The pair plan to wed in New  York next summer.
Meanwhile, Rimes has denied that she and Cibrian are secretly engaged, but did admit that she will be spending Christmas with him and his two sons, seven-year-old Mason and three-year-old Jake.

'[Eddie]' has been introducing me to the kid tradition. I've never had kids running around on Christmas morning. I'm one of those people that wakes up on Christmas at 5:30[am].'
'I'll probably be up before them,'Rimes told US Weekly, adding, 'I usually am up, getting coffee ready, breakfast ready. It's fun to have kids around, it's completely different.'
Cibrian divorced his sons' mother, make-up artist Brandi Glanville, after eight years of marriage, and the paperwork was finalised last month.
However, while Glanville and Cibrian currently share joint custody of their boys, Glanville revealed she will meet with Cibrian, Rimes and a mediator next week to discuss custody issues, fuelling the rumours that Rimes and Cibrian plan to marry.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment