Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chrisette Michele

0 comments
Chrisette Michele sings, raps, and even writes with her mother on her forthcoming third album ‘Let Freedom Reign.’ The 15-track offering includes the singles “I’m a Star” and “Number One.” Guest appearances includes Talib Kweli, The Roots’ Black Thought, and Def Jam labelmate Rick Ross. The November 30 release, produced mainly by Chuck Harmony, features background vocals from Jazmine Sullivan and Ne-Yo.

Here is the track-listing according to Amazon.com:

1. “Fairy Tales and Castles (Part 1)”
2. “I’m a Star”
3. “Number One”
4. “Fairy Tales and Castles (Part 2)”
5. “I Don’t Know Why, But I Do”
6. “Let Freedom Reign” feat. Talib Kweli & Black Thought
7. “Goodbye Game”
8. “So Cool”
9. “So in Love” feat. Rick Ross
10. “So in Love” (Skit)
11. “I’m Your Life”
12. “I’m from NY” (Skit)
13. “Unsaid”
14. “If Nobody Sang Along”
15. “I Know Nothing”
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment